kevINda.com blog

Kevin and Inda share their random thoughts...usually about Bush. Or acting.

Monday, December 24, 2007

I'm Tight Like That With Billy Bob!!!

Okay, I came up with five degrees of separation between me and Billy Bob Thornton. I'm quite excited about that. Of course, I'm happy that my other half, Kevin, is having success in his career as a theatre actor. But, really, what can he do for me? How does it come around to me? And how can his talents get me closer to Billy Bob? Well, here it is.

1. Inda and Kevin Douglas are kevINda
2. Douglas and David Schwimmer are in Lookingglass Theatre Company
3. Schwimmer and George Clooney were on Friends
4. Clooney and Bernie Mac were in Oceans 11-13
5. Mac and Billy Bob Thornton were in Bad Santa

We're so tight, well... I could use all sorts of yummy euphemisms for just how tight we are, but they're all pretty dirty so I'll just skip it. The point is -- we're tight.

- Inda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home