kevINda.com blog

Kevin and Inda share their random thoughts...usually about Bush. Or acting.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Making Room

Big things are about to happen. I don't know what, but I know they are. They have kinda already started happening, to be honest... more on that in future blogs.

I have had to deal with a lot of stuff since moving here. UNNECESSARY stuff, stuff that should have been taken care of before I moved here, stuff out of my control, stuff that just came out of nowhere, and stuff that I have trusted other people to take care of.

See, God gets you in a place to receive His blessings. So I could sit here and complain about all this stuff, but I think it's Him making room by bringing all this stuff to light so that I can deal with all of this stuff and make room for what ever He has planned for me.

- Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home