kevINda.com blog

Kevin and Inda share their random thoughts...usually about Bush. Or acting.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Poop You Not

These are some of the actual responses from my next-door neighbor's 18-year-old son when I told him yesterday that his dog may not poop in my yard and that I expected him to clean up the three piles of poop already there:

I don't make him go in your yard.
What do you want me to do?
Is that even your property?
If it's behind your house, isnt that community property or something?
It'll break down eventually and turn into fertilizer. It's good for the grass.
I know dogs.

It was probably the most ghetto-fabulous conversation I've ever had. As soon as it was over, I called that boy's mama on her job. Five minutes later, that boy was in my yard, picking up his dog's poop in a Jewel bag. Ah, my people.

- Inda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home