kevINda.com blog

Kevin and Inda share their random thoughts...usually about Bush. Or acting.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Porky's 12

I feel as though I have been making some ramshackle career decisions that have led me to feeling unfulfilled. I turned down a reading yesterday that I really wanted to do, in order to go to a callback audition for an out-of-town local pizza commercial that I probably won't even get. And my agent probably could have rescheduled my audition time so I could have done both, but far be it for help to come when you want it. Bitter? Meow-meow-mee? "Sorry, Mr. Bill Duke, I can't do your play. I'm working on Porky's 12." That's the L.A. equivalent to my Midwestern situation. Or at least that's how it feels. Opportunities keep swirling about, taunting me (and kevINda), and then they seem to disappear. Or get postponed. Or go on strike. And if I get one more e-mail that starts: Thank you for your interest in... or contains the phrase ... however, we had such a large number of qualified applicants... I AM GOING TO SCREEEEEAAAAMMM! Or just blog quietly.

- Inda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home