kevINda.com blog

Kevin and Inda share their random thoughts...usually about Bush. Or acting.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Timing

The strike is in full effect. Wow. I am so glad I came out here when I did. Meanwhile, back in Chicago I have turned down like three gigs. Yeah, they would have been worth it if it were 20 to 100 dollars to fly. Not complaining nor am I saying it's bad luck. Because it's not. I don't have bad luck. I have life lessons. Everything is learning and growing. And Dad, I am not really living in my car. I have a very comfortable couch (thank you Brian, Christian and Larry). Very comfortable. More comfortable than any bed I have ever slept on in my life. It was funny, yesterday I was talking to Inda and she was like hey Kevin are you doing okay. I was like yeah, and she was like are you eating well and I was like yeah... just as I was ordering a large fry from Jack in the Box. It was hillarious. Oh timing. I was going to order a cup of water and they wanted a nickel for the cup.I was too proud to get out of my car and search the ground for the two extra pennies.

- Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home