kevINda.com blog

Kevin and Inda share their random thoughts...usually about Bush. Or acting.

Monday, October 22, 2007

My First Weeks Alone

So, I thought I'd be horribly miserable, trying to get through two weeks without my Kevin.

Turns out I booked a national commercial, went up on The Second City Mainstage and got hired for three other corporate communications gigs paying a bunch o' cash. I saw a movie with my family, chaperoned a play with my daughter's gifted class, visited the dentist, cleaned my house, and had some guy give me his number. I won't call, but apparently I'm a lot hotter, more talented, interesting, fun, employable and productive without that 'tross around my neck.

Yipee, Kevin's dead! Oops. Did I just take that too far?

- Inda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home