kevINda.com blog

Kevin and Inda share their random thoughts...usually about Bush. Or acting.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Good Job

I went into a coffee/breakfast/brunch restaurant today after an audition. It's nice to treat yourself to a little something after an audition, so at least you feel like somebody's saying, "Good job."

I asked for a yummy chocolate mocha coffee kiss thingy... with soy milk. Five minutes later the server apologized for the delay and told me that she was just waiting for the steamer to get fixed. Another seven minutes later she apologized again and said that it looked like the steamer wouldn't be working at all. In that case, in ordered a coffee. No big deal. Oh, and with soy milk on the side. Then the server apologized that they were out of soy milk.

Didn't she know this when I ordered the first drink with soy or was she planning to sneak one by my intestinal tract? Twenty minutes after I'd ordered my yummy drink, I had a cup of tea. It was really good. But it was a bit of a disappointment. I'm still waiting to find out if I booked the audition.

- Inda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home