kevINda.com blog

Kevin and Inda share their random thoughts...usually about Bush. Or acting.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE kevINda

Wow Inda, it's been four years. And they said it wouldn't last... kidding, no one said that. I was looking through a bunch of my kevINda stuff (as I was packing and preparing to move to L.A.) and throwing away old stuff, like old running orders and old prop lists and old sketches that were not worthy to be performed by kevINda... okay, they were just not very good. So, yeah, I'm looking and realized how much we have done. Wow. If some one had told us four years ago all the stuff kevINda would accomplish and that it would take four years to do it, man... kevINda would never have done it because Kevin and Inda four years ago were pretty lazy and unmotivated. I mean busy, busy.

The present kevINda is pretty motivated. We are seperating for a short time. I leave For L.A. in a few days and Inda and I are writing a new show so when we perform ON APRIL 14th AT STEPPENWOLF, everything will be new. Well, 93% new. Okay, 90% new. Okay, definately 50% new... okay, we'll see.

Yeah, Steppenwolf. Wow, not only are we performing there on APRIL 14TTH, but performing OUR material. Cool, eh? Inda and I are currently working on some pilots as well. That's all I will say about that, oh and here is a clip -- excuse me, SIZZLE REEL -- of one of the pilots. The show is called WITCH DOCTOR BILL and it's coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW SIZZLE REEL

Which brings me to future kevINda. Hm. Not sure what's going to happen. God is doing what He has been doing and I am trusting like I have been trusting, but if this year is any indication of our future, BRING IT LORD, BRING IT!!!!

- Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home