kevINda.com blog

Kevin and Inda share their random thoughts...usually about Bush. Or acting.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Priceless

I had a callback for a Mastercard commercial. So I canceled two engagements/appointments because callback trumps job interview and rehearsing with Inda. So they called me with a time, then on the day of the callback they called me and ask if I can come an hour later because the client (Mastercard) was stuck at the airport. So I said, "Cool." That's when I canceled my other job interview. Then they called and said, "We may have to move you to a later time," and I said, "Sure," 'cause that's how actors do. Then they called to confirm me for an hour later and I said, "Cool." Then an hour after that they said, "The client is still stuck at the airport and they are just going to cast out of New York."

Theatre Degree --- $40,000.

Amount of money I would have made had I booked it --- Priceless.

F*#K you, Mastercard.

-Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home