kevINda.com blog

Kevin and Inda share their random thoughts...usually about Bush. Or acting.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Lollygagging

Busy, but not busy enough for our adoring fans...or people who have seen our shows...or people who actually read these AWESOME blogs. Clearly a lie. Busy is not the word. LAZY maybe? No, because that would imply that sleep and/or TV-watching and lollygagging were involved...no lollygagging here...one sec...looking up the word lollygagging on ask.com. Have never actually written the word before...used it? Yes, I have. Remember, I lived in Texas for a stint -- if a stint is TEN years! ...one sec...a-s-k-dot-c-o-m...they sent me to a couple pages called www.worldwidewords.org and www.wierdwords.com (they being ask.com.

lollygagging: To fool around; to spend time aimlessly; to dawdle or dally.

I knew that. I just wanted to be official. Non-Texans didn't know, now did you? Here are some other phrases I learned during my Texas STINT:

Nigger knocking
Nigger rig
Nigger lip

Fun words YOU can look up on YOUR free time!! YOU'RE WELCOME!

- Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home