kevINda.com blog

Kevin and Inda share their random thoughts...usually about Bush. Or acting.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Seattle Rocks!

Okay, I know that's a really White-sounding title, but ain't many colored folks here so it felt right at the time.

We had a really good time in Seattle. The fest folks were so freakin' nice that they ought to teach a seminar on how to run a festival and how to treat performers. Big ups (there, that was Blacker) to Val and Ian and Rachel and Heidi and I know I'm forgetting people... it's like making an Oscar acceptance speech... but different.

And while I'm on this Jack Daniels, exhaustion-induced tangent, we were awarded the SketchFest Seattle Annual Public Service Award for Trying to Teach White People What a Conk Is. Quite an honor.

Peace out Seattle! See you in Toronto!!!

- Inda

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Biz and/or Jordi said...

kevINda,

No YOU! YOU rocked. YOU'RE the ones who did all that rocking...great. Now I'm crying. Happy?

Hi. It's Jordi from The 3rd Floor and Portland (aka:'Wee Seattle'). We met after your show and I think you're hilarious and the cat's pajamas.

I hope you:
1. Got some sleep,
2. Got home okay
3. Do another sketch where it goes to a horribly sad crying place.

It was lovely to meet you and wax philosophical on sketch *sigh*.

-J.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home