kevINda.com blog

Kevin and Inda share their random thoughts...usually about Bush. Or acting.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Success Will Change You

So, as you may know, Kevin has been getting all this great press and feedback from his "star" turn in Black Diamond at Lookingglass Theatre in Chicago. Not only have I not seen him in over a week (whaddupwiddat?), but he's gone and changed his outgoing voicemail message on his cell phone. Next thing you know, we'll be fighting over creative differences and starting new groups with other people and he'll be getting married in La Crosse. What? Nevermind. Kevin and I are fine. I think. Kidding. We're getting some material shot and edited in the next two weeks to add some funky videos to our live show. Chef of the future, and all. It's gonna be hot. I really haven't seen him in over a week, but this picture is my computer screensaver, so it's as if he were here all the freakin' time. Man, I kinda wish he'd go away. Again with the kidding.

- Inda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home