kevINda.com blog

Kevin and Inda share their random thoughts...usually about Bush. Or acting.

Friday, April 27, 2007

For the Love of Paul

I'm on my way to La Crosse, Wisconsin, to attend the wedding of one of my friends. I cannot begin to tell you how much I'm looking forward to driving in my Suzuki Forenza with a 10-year-old and a 7-year-old, plus my husband who has an uncomfortable UTI (look it up for yourself), for five hours. Then, because teleportation hasn't been invented yet, we get to drive back on Sunday. For another five hours. I hope my friend Paul knows just how much I freakin' love him.

He said, "your presence is our present." Of course, I was like, "No, no, no. We're getting you a gift. Where are you registered?" But then he was like, "We're registered for a bunch of stuff we don't really need. Please, just come to the wedding. That's enough of a gift." So, I compromised. Gift card!

A gift card that, after a 10-hour car trip, may just be staying in my wallet. I love you, Paul. But I also love Linens n Things. And it's only a 10-minute drive.

- Inda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home