kevINda.com blog

Kevin and Inda share their random thoughts...usually about Bush. Or acting.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Leaving Toronto

We had a ball at the Toronto Sketchfest. Thank you to Melanie, Julianne, Paul, Gary, Jay, Sue and all the volunteers.

I'm leaving your city/country today and am in terrible need of sleep. I didn't stay up partying... I was up until 4:30 a.m. studying for a real estate test I'm taking later tonight. Yes, 4:30 in the a. freakin' m. That's how I get down. I don't play. You have to work hard and give all you've got if you want to succeed at slowly giving up your dream.

- Inda

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys were great! Your set killed and we would love to see more of you in Chicago, Toronto or wherever our paths cross.

Thanks so much for coming!

Julianne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home