kevINda.com blog

Kevin and Inda share their random thoughts...usually about Bush. Or acting.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Oh yeah, HBO

We forgot to mention how the HBO/Aspen showcase thingy went... I gotta say it went pretty frickin' GREAT!!!!!! I want to thank each and every one who came out. Some unexpected kevINda fans showed up, some new ones were made, and some old friends from school. It was so nice. The other acts were great as well. Nuff respect nuff respect BOOYAKA!!!

I had a Halloween party... okay, my roomate had a Halloween party and it was great until the end. Let's just put it this way, how are you going to come to someone's house that you're friends with (or at the very least respect) and then get in an ALMOST physical fight? Then, then the next day say, "I was drunk." If you are a violent drunk DON'T go to people's houses that you are friends with (or at least respect) and get drunk.

NIGGAS, can't live with 'em and can't pretend you're not one of them. Ah, I feel better. No one got hurt.

Oh, happy birthday Inda.

- Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home