kevINda.com blog

Kevin and Inda share their random thoughts...usually about Bush. Or acting.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Flowin'

Merry Christmas... CPT. Merry Christmas, that is. Stream of consciousness, ready?

James Brown died at age 73. You lived a long life for a black man. James Brown, you are the real super bad! Movin' YEAH Groovin' YEAH!!! RIP

Gerald Ford? Um. He died at 94 I believe. You lived a long life for a white man of privilege. I pray that I see 94. I am being sincere. He was privileged. He was a damn President. That is the highest privilege, next to a person of royalty. Man, ya'll are sensitive. Fine. You lived a long life for someone of your stature. What does that even mean? Okay people, move on. Stream of consciousness, I'm streamin'...

Inda, I got your back on your support the troops blog. Oh yours was thank them for what? You might be alone on that one, just kidding. Yeah, ya'll should read that one, but if you are programmed by the machine don't read it because... just because. Now they'll read it Inda and hello controversy. So this is how Mel Gibson and other celebrities do it. The celebrites know what they are doing. Release an album, movie, or DVD, but do something that will get you in the media first, drink and drive, do drugs, do a prostitute, a little boy, say something about Jews or n-words --

Why are we still giving Michael Richards attention? Don't watch, acknowledge, or buy anything Seinfeld or with Michael Richards on it or in it. There, problem solved. He's a third-rate celebrity getting first-rate attention.

Tsunami's anniversary was yesterday. But we are America. We barely care about our own "little" hurricane victims, so why would we remember any one elses. Richest country...? Yeah, rich with selfishness. Rich with ignorance... rich with... you get it.

Family. I love family. I was hanging with some friends in Texas they are like my second family... 'cause... yes that is where I spent ten years of my life, and there are some good people there. Granted, they were not born in Texas, but seriously, I give Texas shit, but I gotta tell you there are some nice people there. Texans at least say hi and carry on conversations; they want to help you. So I say this, customer service in Chicago could learn a lot from customer service in Texas. Oh, while I am on that. When you are working a JOB, like a customer service job, snide comments or asking unnecessary or inappropriate questions is not what you are paid to do. For example:

ME: Hi. I accidentally ripped the DVD cellophane, but did not open it enough to take it out of the package so can I exchange it?
CHICAGO CUSTOMER SERVICE REP: Well, maybe you should have read the package.
ME: So, is that a yes to the exchange?
CHICAGO: What do you think?
ME: Well bitch (not a woman, but a male bitch, don't know if he was gay, but he was a male and acting like a bitch), you shouldn't have asked me that because I THINK you are paid to answer my damn question and nothing else. You live in America, everything is a choice. And in America you have other shitty jobs you can work at. So Mr. Minimum Wage, is that a yes or a no to the exchange, and you better answer it correctly because I will be more than happy to repeat this to your manager and anyone else in earshot of me. So what's your answer, bitch!?

Did it really happen? To me? Something like that, but I am sure the exact thing happened to someone. It's your job. Shut up, answer the questions or quit. Don't use your job to vent or release whatever anger you have pent up inside you.

I got NAS's new album Hip Hop is Dead... Yes, Nas, it is dead and MTV, BET, and Clear Channel, to name a few, killed it. MTV -- the only network to commit suicide and reincarnate itself into a worse broadcast than it was before. Aren't you suppose to get better with age? MTV has gotten repulsive with age. And our kids are retarded, thanks to MTV. And MTV is patting itself on the shoulder with every ignorant teenager that it has helped produce. Well done, Music Television, well done. MTV: They're skipping school anyway, fuck'em. Yeah MTV !!!

Oh, I shouldn't have said any of that because MTV may want me to write for them and then they will find this blog... oh, I don't have a chance of getting hired there because mediocrity is king and I don't have the power to overthrow it -- YET!

- Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home